Thursday, January 29, 2015
Wednesday, January 28, 2015
Red Alert to Concessionaires-under SWCorp Dihati Masyarakat they hv stated that the 25 DVP policy will be implemented.That is BAD news for SWCorp can withdraw a collection scheme or cleansing zone once the DVP(imposed on Prinary KPI non-compliance) hits 25.Plse take serious note on SWCorp new hard stance.
Tuesday, January 27, 2015
Please pass this info to all your friends ..
If driving on the highway, we always bumped into objects that prevent our smooth journey like fragments of tires, bumper, iron, stone, wood and others. If we hit our vehicle and it breaks down, did you know we can claim with the PLUS? This is because the vehicle was insured through Highway. The procedure is simple,
follow STEPS below:
1. Contact Plus Ronda 1800 88 00 00 (behind Touch n Go cards or transit tickets)
2. Let them know location of the accident and that the accident was caused the obstruction, make sure how accident happened and provide the location by reading to them the milestone at the side railings.
3. If your vehicle can still move, exit at the closest toll plaza. Keep receipts taken. If touch n go or smart tag print from Plus website.
4. Please make statements at counter toll plaza. Then the party will confirm correctness of the incident and Plus will take a picture of your vehicle.
5. Make a report to traffic police near or in the area.
6. Submit claim to Plus with the police report and photos of your vehicle before repair and after repair. While your insurance claim vehicles or use their own money. There shall be in the form of content there.
7. Plus will reimburse you within 14 days from the date you submited any police report and pictures.
Hope above helpful. Msg from the member who works with insurance companies.
* Copy & Paste guys .... sharing is caring😊
Monday, January 26, 2015
"Satu Sesi Eyeball Jasra bersama Rakan Radio Amatur Batu Pahat" akan diadakan sebagaimana ketetapan berikut :
Tarikh : 02/02/2015 ( Selasa )
Lokasi : Dr Tomyam Taman Koperasi (Kedai 9W2BPC)
Masa : 9.00 Malam.
Dijemput rakan² HAM yang berkelapangan dapat hadirkan diri untuk sesi tersebut Dan sampaikan kepada rakan HAM yang lain
Saturday, January 24, 2015
Bahagian Pembangunan Kontraktor Dan Usahawan, BPKU (Dahulu dikenali sebagai PKK) memaklumkan bahawa semua kontraktor yang ingin menyertai kursus-kursus yang dianjurkan oleh BPKU, dikehendaki membuat permohonan secara 'online' (atas talian). Pengisian borang 'online' ini boleh dilayari di portal rasmi Kementerian Kerjaraya, www.kkr.gov.my, kemudian klik di bahagian 'kontraktor dan usahawan' dan akhir sekali klik di bahagian 'Sistem Pendaftaran Kursus Kontraktor'.